Monday, May 12, 2008

Sharing desktop backgrounds


























I started creating desktop backgrounds a few years back when I 1st started digital scrapbooking. It started out as a fun little thing for me to do when I had new photos of Little A that I loved. From there, I started sharing them out with friends and family. I'd have them send me photos of their little ones or even their pets, and send them back the finished version to set as their desktop background.

Anyway, while I was creating this month's desktop for myself, I got to thinking and wondered if maybe some of my blog readers would be interested in them too.

So, as a token of my appreciation to all my totally awesome blog readers, I've decided to start sharing out the desktop backgrounds I've created for you to use with your own photos. The only stipulation is that you must have a version of Photoshop in order to insert your own pics. I'm creating these in CS3 but I'm pretty sure they are compatible with Elements or an older version of PS as well.

Now, I realize not everyone has PS so I'm willing to help some of you out. All of my past or current clients who do not have PS but still want to use the backgrounds, email me the photo(s) you want to use and I will create the desktop for you.
I'd love to be able to do this for everyone, but according to my blogstats, I just couldn't do it. There's way too many of you (and I love that. THANK YOU!).

And for all of you who do have PS, download your free desktop HERE.

If I see that a lot of people have downloaded this, I'm going to try and share one every Monday. Just a little something to start your week off right!

And of course, if anyone has any issues with downloading the file or trying to figure out exactly how to insert the photo, leave me a comment and I'll do my best to try and help you out.

Be sure to leave me some blog love and let me know what you think.

Enjoy!

No comments: