Thursday, July 17, 2008

Raspberry picking

We went Raspberry picking this past weekend at Parlee Farm in Tyngsboro. It's a great little PYO farm with raspberries, strawberries, blueberries & fresh flowers. It also has a few farm animals with feeding stations for the kids.
I absolutely love picking fresh fruit. Little A on the other hand could care less about picking the fruit and was more interested in the tiny flowers on the ground that were much more accessible to her.



And would you check out the look of death she gives me now whenever I point my camera in her face! It went from her not looking at me, to her running in the opposite direction, and now the dirty eyebrow. What's next?

3 comments:

mmlongbottom said...

What a beautiful picture! I need to see you two soon!

Krista Photography said...

oh, she's too cute!

Anonymous said...

What a precious pictures, I love the colors! Everything just pops. love her expression too!