Monday, September 22, 2008

Miscellaneous Monday

I can't count how many times I've had something come up that I want to share on my blog but once I start typing it out, I realize that there's really not enough content to deserve a whole post dedicated to it. Because of this, miscellaneous monday has been born.

__________

Fall is by far my favorite season of the year. Especially here in New England. The trees are populated with radiant reds, oranges & yellows. The days are perfect at a cool 78 degress and the nights are crisp and cold, perfect weather for cuddling up with a blanket on the couch sipping hot cocoa.
__________

With fall comes apple picking. Each year we try to check out a new orchard. This year was Macks in Londonderry. Bring on the apple crisp!
__________

September is always a busy month, but this year it was especially busy. We had my b-day, Adam's b-day, our anniversary, an over-night in Mohegan Sun for my BFF's bachelorette party, a big 30th b-day bbq for a good friend of ours, and a wedding to attend for aforementioned BFF in which I was the photographer for. Phew, I'm exhausted just thinking about it.
__________

Adam surprised me with a dinner date night and Cirque du Solei tickets this past Saturday (is he the best of what?). The show was unbelievable and we left with our jaws on the floor. To say it was incredible is an understatement. We've been before but it was a few years ago and a different show at the time. This was by far was the best we've seen. KOOZA!!!
__________

Did you hear about the new Canon 5d Mark II being released?! It looks incredible! I'm hoping to get my hot little hands on one sometime in the near future.
__________

I'm in search for the perfect halloween costume for Little A. I had my eye on the Tom Arma ones last year but waited to long to order and her size was sold out of all my faves. This year I'm ordering sooner than later. I'm considering the Monarch butterfly since monarch butterflies hold a special place in our heart. There's way too many cute ones to choose from. What's your fave?
__________

I've had a great response to my Holiday Mini Sessions. I have only 4 more dates open for the entire year! If you're planning on booking a mini (or any session for that matter), I suggest you do it soon. Dates are filling up quickly!
__________