Sunday, October 26, 2008

Big girl

As some of you may know, Little A decided she was over her crib about 3 weeks ago and hopped right on out. She never showed any signs of wanting out, and I seriously thought I'd have her in there for AT LEAST another 6 months. But nope, AWOL. If it were up to me, she would have been in there until her head and feet touched both ends of the crib! ;)
I was totally dreading the thought of transitioning her b/c of all the horror stories I've heard about kids not sleeping well anymore, getting up a ton at night, playing with their toys instead of being in bed, etc.
Well, she's done so awesome. I should have had more faith in my baby. She's so easy going and always great with change. I'm a lucky momma! HOWEVER her naps have been getting shorter & shorter and I'm starting to think she'll be dropping them soon. To say I'm upset is an understatement! Ha! tongue

Anyways, I finally got the chance to document how big my girl is getting & a few changes to her big girl room. Note the fake sleeping with leg half hanging off the bed, the mound of stuffed animals & blankets as well as the kiss to lamby in the 2nd storyboard. I love this b/c it's SO HER! My big girl, just shy of two, growing up WAY too fast.



No comments: